Characteristics of the online Web and Editor (frontend)
- Enables your clients to design their products online.
- Adaptation of your company’s corporate image.
- Option of integrating both personalized and non-personalized products
- Responsive Web (adaptation of the website to different devices)
- Optimization of the website for Google (SEO)
- Editing images, being able to rotate them, change their size, apply various effects, such as black and white, sepia, etc.
- Add text in different fonts, sizes and colors
- Preview of final design of how personalized product would appear.
Internal shop management (backend)
- Control of web content and products
- Automation of orders and generation of images to be printed
- Different payment and delivery options: Pay Pal, virtual POS, bank transfer, etc.
- Creation of special discount coupons, 50%, 2×1, 3×2, etc.
- Management of production incidents
- Numerous reports relating to the on-line shop activity.
Your clients will have the option of designing their products with the online editor. Thanks to its simple tools, they will be able to personalize their photographs with various effects, as well as using collage. In addition, they will be able to use various images simultaneously, even importing them from their social networks.
The website not only allows for the incorporation of personalized products, but also the option of creating any other type of product. Clients will be able to register, manage their orders, print their invoices, etc.
The website design adapts to all devices, including tablets and smartphones. In addition, it complies with Google guidelines on “user experience” for mobiles. (Google Pagespeed Insights).
Optimized for Google / SEO
Each part of the website is optimized for SEO, and within the content manager you will find various tools that will help you to carry out the most exhaustive tracking.
Sublimet has developed a system together with Magento that will help you to update the content of your website and manage both orders and clients with automated processes.